Saturday, November 15, 2008

Fall is here...

Darran was really excited to use his leaf blower today. I had to admit I had my doubts of how necessary that really would be, but he proved me wrong and got a substantial amount of our neighbor's leaves in a pile. So we decided to take some pictures of Eliza in her first leaf pile...she would even grab a couple of the leaves to hold on to. Unfortunately, we can't really tell how much she liked it since we couldn't quite get a smile from her.


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love her mohawk in the last picture with you. I heard the leaf blower but didn't know it was Darran playing!

Alanna said...

Oh, so cute! I'm pretty sure Jarom still doesn't have a "first leaf pile picture". We have these hired workers who do it for us. But those pictures almost make me wish we had yard work to do. Lots of fun!