
The presents are starting to cover the bottom of the tree...and surprisingly they aren't ALL for Eliza. (Ok, the majority are.) She's excited!

We saw Santa at Walmart...it was free to take a picture with him, there was no line, and Eliza was in a good mood...so we thought why not? Although, she doesn't seem to enthused, but it could have been worse. Not bad for her first Santa photo!
3 comments:
I love that picture of her in the presents under the tree - it made me laugh!
What a cute little Merry Moody girl!
Lori!
I found you and your cute family! I am so excited. Well your daughter is so so dang cute.... and no you can never take enough pictures of sleeping time, I wish I actually would have taken more! Well I am so happy I found you.... but yeah so cute!
sara
Post a Comment