My sister-in-law Missy nominated my amazing sister-in-law April to win a makeover from a blog called Seriously so Blessed. It's a pretty funny blog...check it out. Anyway, she is a finalist and we want her to win!!!! She sooooo deserves something like this. If you want to read about how wonderful she is you can go to her blog http://www.moremoodymiracles.blogspot.com/ or if you want to know more about her beautiful son you can go to his blog http://winkfromheaven.blogspot.com/. Either way, go to the first blog I listed and vote for her! You have until Thursday night, Jan. 29. I love you April!!!!!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! I didn't realize that was her. I already voted...FOR APRIL!
ps. I love that blog.
Lori, that is so awesome she got picked as one of the finalists! She totally deserves to win!
Awww, thanks Lori- you are so sweet!
Awww, thanks Lori- you are so sweet!
I just found your blog from Abby Etherington. This is Hna. Lietz. I am blogging friends with Emily Gourley who was also in this contest. What an adorable family your sister-in-law has. Caleb's story truly inspired me. These little guys are heaven sent.
Post a Comment