Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

The 19th was our 4th year anniversary! Wow, how time flies! Darran sent me flowers...what a wonderful husband! That night my parents watched Eliza and we went out to get our temple recommends renewed (I know...exciting) and out to dinner. We went to Famous Dave's so of course we came home with enough left overs for lunch, dinner, and probably another lunch! But we're not complaining!
Thanks mom and dad for letting us sneak away. And thank you Darran for being such a loving, generous, caring, thoughtful, romantic, funny, hard working, dedicated husband! I love you so much!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Congratulations on four years! Has it really only been that long? It feels like you've always been around.

April said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad Darran found someone so special-- now if I can only talk you into moving next door to me....