Last but not least, we spent Sunday going to church, eating dinner, and then attending a fireside at the Washington D.C. Visitor's Center. The Moodys spoke along with recent converts from the Washington D.C. mission. We even had the pleasure of running into Darran's cousin, Elder Bishop, who is serving there.
The temple really is a sight to see during the day and at night.
Again we had a wonderful trip! What amazing missionaries Papa and Nana are...and what a blessing to see them in action! Keep working hard! We love you!
I loved reading about your trip! I love the picture with the temple and the reflection of Christ...just beautiful. I was very glad to hear the new Gettysburg museum is impressive...we saw the old one and I was shocked at how grubby the museum was for such a historical place...complete with duct tape holding the carpet together. I'm so glad you got to go each year and have a trip with your parents there--what fun!
Looks like you had a fun trip! I can't believe it's almost been 3 years. Time sure does seem to move faster as I get older! :) Eliza is so cute! I hope I get to meet her when I'm home next week.
So fun to read about your trip to DC. Thanks for including Chelsea, she was excited to see you all. I think the best pictures of your trip were those of that cutie Eliza, I love her sunglasses, they make her look like a movie star!
It was so fun to have you guys in DC!!! Thanks again for making the time to hang out with me. Eliza is the cutest and I was so happy to finally meet her1 Love you guys:)
5 comments:
I loved reading about your trip!
I love the picture with the temple and the reflection of Christ...just beautiful.
I was very glad to hear the new Gettysburg museum is impressive...we saw the old one and I was shocked at how grubby the museum was for such a historical place...complete with duct tape holding the carpet together.
I'm so glad you got to go each year and have a trip with your parents there--what fun!
Looks like you had a fun trip! I can't believe it's almost been 3 years. Time sure does seem to move faster as I get older! :) Eliza is so cute! I hope I get to meet her when I'm home next week.
What an amazing trip! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! LOVE YOU
So fun to read about your trip to DC. Thanks for including Chelsea, she was excited to see you all. I think the best pictures of your trip were those of that cutie Eliza, I love her sunglasses, they make her look like a movie star!
It was so fun to have you guys in DC!!! Thanks again for making the time to hang out with me. Eliza is the cutest and I was so happy to finally meet her1 Love you guys:)
Post a Comment