skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Desperate times call for...Spongebob?
Way to early on Sunday morning we were rudely awaken by the fire alarm battery in our room dying. So of course, every couple of minutes it beeps a noise that just makes your skin crawl. After searching for the spare battery we thought we had Darran decided to be clever. He switched the battery with another fire alarm downstairs so that at least it wouldn't be so loud. By this time he had to get ready and out to his early Sunday morning meetings. When I went downstairs later this was what I found: a miniature version of Spongebob Squarepants taped to the fire alarm. Since the battery was of course still dying, even though it was in another alarm, he thought maybe he could muffle this consistent, annoying beep. It worked! Lesson learned: Desperate times call for desperate measures...which sometimes means Spongebob to the rescue!
3 comments:
hahahahaha! If I would've come downstairs to see that I would have been laughing all day. Sometimes it doesn't take much to make me giggle. :)
That's funny...those beeps can be pretty awful, though!
That is hilarious!
Post a Comment