
President and Sister Moody returned home from their three year mission in Baltimore, Maryland on Tuesday. We're excited to have them home and are very proud of the time they spent serving the Lord. Now we get to have a weekend full of family and fun. Welcome home Nana and Papa!
1 comment:
I bet you guys are so excited to have them home! It makes me feel bad my parents are not home, but then I remember how long the Moody's were gone for, and then I don't feel so bad! My parents loooved working with them and have new fond appreciation for them and all the hard work they did on their mission. My dad thinks Pres. Moody is the best mission president ever! I sure he was, but I also remind dad he has only served one mission too! Lol! I am so glad my parents had the opportunity to serve in their mission. It has been an awesome experience for them. Brenden felt bad we didn't get to hear them talk yesterday, he would have liked to of come. I heard it was great! Hope you guys had an awesome weekend!
Post a Comment