Sunday, August 30, 2009

Benton County Fair!

We went to the Fair on Wednesday night and showed Eliza all the animals. She seemed pretty intrigued and was even willing to pet the rabbits.
After seeing the animals we stopped for some dinner and then headed to the rodeo.
Eliza was hilarious watching all the horses and cowboys. The video doesn't even do justice...the first time the horses came out I thought she was going to jump right out of Darran's arms. Her reaction is pretty funny...you don't know if she's excited or upset!
No trip to the fair would be complete without a yummy, greasy dessert. After the rodeo we got a funnel cake and headed home. Fun family night at the fair!

3 comments:

Mitch and Elayna Carter said...

OH my gosh! I cracked up watching that video! She's so weird! But so cute! I don't know how it's possible that she looks so big in these pictures when I've only been gone a week!

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

Happy late birthday to Eliza!!! I can't believe she is 1! She gets cuter every day! I just bought McKenna a baby sit and step thingy... I hope she'll use it for a long time... it transforms into a walker toy like Eliza got! I hope all is well!!!!!

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

P.S. I REALLY wish you were here so we could talk mommy more! That would be so much fun!