Monday, September 21, 2009

Just like Daddy...


I was looking for a baby picture of Darran today and came across this...and remembered that there is a very identical picture of Eliza doing the same thing! Papa does this trick with all the grandkids (which apparently started with his own kids). I was warned he would do it with Eliza and he certainly did the first time he met her in Baltimore...she was about 6 months old. I just wish we got his face in the picture with Eliza...because I'm sure his smile is just as big this many years later!

2 comments:

April said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!! SO cute!

Alanna said...

The first time Dad did that to Jarom, no one had warned me! It scared me so bad that I stepped right up and grabbed Jarom away without thinking that he probably knew what he was doing, being the father of 8. After this though came to me (almost immediately), I gave him back and let Dad have another go. Fun tradition!