Thursday, February 11, 2010

What happens in Vegas...

...doesn't have to stay in Vegas. Let's face it...we're just not that wild and crazy! Eliza and I accompanied Darran to Las Vegas last weekend for a conference he attended. Eliza and I had a good time relaxing, exploring the resort, and spending time between classes with Daddy. After a nice, relaxing bath Eliza decided she needed to watch a little bit of cartoons from bed. I couldn't deny her...heck, we were on vacation!
The resort had a bowling alley so we played a game while Eliza ate her nutritious snack of french fries!
Watching Daddy bowl.
Man, we love those eyes! We also spent Saturday morning with Darran's Aunt and Uncle who live outside Vegas. Then we even went to the BYU vs. UNLV basketball game (thanks to Dallan) before heading home. We didn't take any pictures though...probably because it was one of those games we don't really want to remember! But it was fun to see them live and feel the Cougar spirit!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I know the truth Lori. You partied all night... and just showed us the tamer side of the vacation. :) Where did you stay? Some day I'm doing a girls' week(end) in Vegas. Glad you were able to have fun.

Mitch and Elayna Carter said...

Eliza definitely knows how to vacation!!! She's been more places than most people my age!

April said...

How fun! So glad you had a great trip! Eliza is so beautiful!

DeAnne said...

Fun! Eliza really does have pretty eyes.

Alanna said...

Glad you had a great trip. I think Elayna makes a excellent point about Eliza's travel experience. She sure is darling!

Sara said...

hey there is nothing wrong with kids indulging in a nice snack of french fries... heck my daughter just skips right to the ketchup!

Jana said...

This post really cracks me up!!!