Darran-Lori-Eliza-Talia-Lydia-Karisa
While this is not Eliza's best display of dance moves we still thought it was pretty funny. She's got quite the rhythm.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh my gosh that's hilarious!! What's with her running around in circles!? Such a cutie!
SO CUTE!!
That was so good I have to watch it AGAIN!
Hey Darran, Darrell and I want to know why you aren't showing us your dance steps along with your talented daughter?? We understand that Lori is stuck with the camera but your daughter needs a dance partner!! Sooo cute.
Ok, sorry about that, that last comment was Darrell and I together! Keep'em coming Lori I love all your posts. Sheila
lol that is too funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh my gosh that's hilarious!! What's with her running around in circles!? Such a cutie!
SO CUTE!!
That was so good I have to watch it AGAIN!
Hey Darran, Darrell and I want to know why you aren't showing us your dance steps along with your talented daughter?? We understand that Lori is stuck with the camera but your daughter needs a dance partner!! Sooo cute.
Ok, sorry about that, that last comment was Darrell and I together! Keep'em coming Lori I love all your posts. Sheila
lol that is too funny!
Post a Comment