Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Swim Lessons...

Eliza and I have been taking swim lessons at the Court Club since the fall. The girl is a natural fish and has only grown more confident in the water. Her teacher would always joke that she could lead the class if she wasn't there to teach. Eliza is all about routine...she knew what we needed to do next and usually let the other kids know.


She's definitely her daddy's girl and enjoys her couple of minutes in the hot tub at the end of each lesson. Not that temperature has ever really affected her. All her little friends would have teeth chattering by the end of the lesson and Eliza would be ready to go for another half hour!


Her favorite thing to do...I'd have to say "Humpty Dumpty." We sing a little song, say ready, set, go and she jumps in the water. She could do this over and over. Take a look at the video if you really want to see her in action!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Wow! She goes right under! I finally got Jack to do that in May and he's got almost two years on her. Way to go Eliza!

Jodee said...

You are such an excellent mom! I remember Shavon doing the exact same, taking lessons with us. She is still a fish. Look forward to lots of water-related activities!