Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One week old...

Talia has now been with us for a week...hard to believe we were in the hospital just seven short days ago. Things are going very well for us as we adjust to being a family of four! Upon closer examination of this picture I had to laugh...not only am I holding my two beautiful daughters but I also have the tv remote in hand ready to go. In my defense I believe we were going to watch Eliza's new Clifford movie that Talia gave her!
Eliza and Talia with their matching car pajamas...and of course with two of their most favorite people!
She has been a very good sleeper so far...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it continues!
Big sister Eliza getting some work done while Talia sleeps.
My attempt at taking a picture of her...the girl is always squirming around!
Picture the hospital took.

6 comments:

DeAnne said...

It's ok Lori, you just had a baby! You can veg out all you want =) They are sure cute. Eliza has grown at least two feet since last week, don't you think?

sheila said...

Congrats Lori! What a cutie, just like her big sister! Hope her good sleeping habits continue for you.

Kelly said...

so cute so cute so cute. I just LOVE her!

A. Cobb Family said...

So beautiful! congrats!!

Julie and Andy said...

She is a cutie!! Congrats!

April said...

Such sweet sweet sisters~!!