Friday, November 5, 2010

Eliza quotables...

Eliza is a little obsessed with reading a Snow White book that Grandma let her borrow. We both practically have it memorized. But what I love hearing each time she reads it is Snow White's full name...Snow White Moody. It really could be her name if you think about it...she goes off and marries the prince right? And we're never really told what the Prince's last name is. So why not Moody? Maybe a distant relative?
At the beginning of the week Eliza, Talia, and I were outside enjoying the very warm November weather. One day we went to the library and then the the park right next to it. Eliza had fun playing on the toys and then we decided to walk around the flower gardens. She went back and forth from being the leader to being the follower. Unfortunately for me when she was the follower she felt the need to say repeatedly "Mom, I follow your bum." Great...just keep your eye on the target Eliza!
We ran some errands the other night which included us stopping for some ice cream. Eliza kept saying she wanted "farmer ice cream." As I'm trying to figure out what that is and explain to her that I don't know where to find "farmer ice cream" it clicked with Darran. McDonalds...Old McDonald had a farm...there is ice cream at McDonalds...surely the farmer is the one making it!

3 comments:

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

I love the "farmer ice cream". What a great way of making a connection between Old McDonald's farm and ice cream...I never would of thought that. What a smart girl.

Jana said...

How smart of Eliza to come up with farmer ice cream...and even smarter of you to decode the cuteness. Love.

Kelly said...

Snow White Moody. I LOVE IT!