Eliza had her first official visit to the dentist this morning. She did an amazing job of sitting patiently watching mom take her turn. (I won't lie...the fact that she was watching Dora the whole time helped immensely!)
Then it was her turn!
She did so well opening her mouth and letting them clean away! The dentist said her teeth look great! When we talked with Daddy on the phone afterwards she said the "girls were nice but the boy wasn't." I'm not really sure why she thought that since the hygienists did much more to her than the dentist! I'm just grateful it was a positive experience. Yeah for healthy, clean teeth!
Then it was her turn!
She did so well opening her mouth and letting them clean away! The dentist said her teeth look great! When we talked with Daddy on the phone afterwards she said the "girls were nice but the boy wasn't." I'm not really sure why she thought that since the hygienists did much more to her than the dentist! I'm just grateful it was a positive experience. Yeah for healthy, clean teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment