
This beautiful couple tied the knot on August 13th! We are so happy for Elayna and Mitch! The sealing and reception were beautiful!

Eliza was thrilled to finally have the day here too. She couldn't wait for the "party" that night at Grandpa and Grandma's! Though she acted as if it were a trial in her life to have to wear a blue dress (instead of pink) I couldn't take it off of her at any point during the day. This girl is already a little too infatuated with weddings!

Mommy, Eliza, Talia and Grandma...waiting for the bride and groom to come out!

The whole Hague family in front of the temple. What a blessing to have everyone home for such a special day!

My siblings...where has time gone?

And this is Talia...often you will find her with those 2 little fingers in her mouth. I already dread trying to get her to stop...but man she's cute!

Playing while waiting for Aunt Elayna to come out of the temple.

You can almost see it in her eyes how much she wanted to get in that water! She was such a trooper that whole day...and I should say the whole summer. Eliza spent many Saturdays at Grandpa and Grandma's getting the yard ready.

The beautiful bride at the reception.

See...every once in awhile the fingers leave the mouth!

Ummm...not sure what to say. This girl lives in princess land. So why not take advantage of the situation? She's in a pretty dress, there's a handsome boy, music is playing...why not ask for a dance?

Mitch and Elayna cutting the cake.

The proud parents! It really was a wonderful day. Congratulations Mitch and Elayna! We love you both so much!
2 comments:
Everything was beautiful! I know you did tons of work and it paid off. I was sad to not chat more but at least I got to see you and your cute family! I love that pic of you and Eliza. So sweet!!!
Seriously all your hard work paid off--it turned out so wonderful! It was so fun to see you and your cute girls even if they had to wear blue:) Come visit me!
Post a Comment