We had snow this morning. And since we know it usually doesn't last long in the Tri Cities we made our way outside.
Poor Talia could only crawl around in all her crazy snow gear. Walking in boots is just a little too challenging right now.
Eliza swinging in the snow.
Once there was a snowman...
Eliza wanted to snack on raisins and carrots for the rest of the day. I'll build a snowman with her any day if she will always want healthy snacks!
Talia wasn't thrilled to be in the house while we finished the last minute touches on the snowman.
And when you're done playing in the snow with your sister...then you share snacks together. Here's to a little snow in February!
1 comment:
You went blog crazy!! I love it!! I mentioned to Mitch after looking at your pictures that the girls are going to have such a hard time picking pictures to bring to school for projects when they have to! They're too cute!!
Post a Comment