Thursday, December 6, 2012

Beaver Fever!

I just don't want to forget this...

Talia woke up from her nap this afternoon with a fever.  I was trying to explain to Eliza (for the billionth time) to stay out of her face and away from the germs. 
 
Talia said..."I have a beaver...in my mouth."
Me: "do you know what a beaver is Tal?  An animal."
Then it dawned on me...a fever, not a beaver!
 
When daddy came home Talia was quick to explain to him that a beaver is an animal she has in her mouth!
 
 
The next morning...
 
Me: "Oh good Tal, your fever is gone!"
Talia: "He not in my mouth.  Animal go to his home."
Right...be gone you beaver fever.
I can't even imagine the mental picture she must have!
Bever fever or Beiber fever...not sure what's worse!
 

3 comments:

Julie said...

lol!!! She is so cute!

DeAnne said...

hahahaha! I hate when I get a beaver in my mouth. So funny!

April said...

Laughing!