We spent some time at Cocolalla with extended family in August this summer. Uncle Ben and Christi came to visit all the way from Florida...and we had a great time!
Eliza and Grandpa looking for fish.
Eliza and Talia are the tubing queens now.
I laugh every time I see this picture...but Eliza and Daddy had a good ride together!
The only picture we took of Uncle Ben but it's one for the record books...he and dad getting ready for their tube ride!
Uncle Dallin and Brayden.
Daddy and his girls...they love the boat!
Kayaking with Daddy.
More tubing...
...Aunt Cassie and Eliza.
A picture says a thousand words...good thing, because I have no words to describe this one.
Sweet cousins.
While this is a nice picture of Dallin...there is also a deer behind him to the right.
Kylie's first tube ride!
Talia caught a fish!
And so did Aunt Julie!
I've probably said it a million times but we love the lake house...and this summer has been great up there!
No comments:
Post a Comment