Thursday, January 9, 2014

Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve the Moody family gathered at Dean and Sarah's house.  First was dinner...


 Then we acted out the Nativity as Papa read from the scriptures...
 Eliza was an angel.

 Then we had cousins exchange gifts.

 Talia and Maddox gave each other gifts...
 ...and Kaden and Eliza exchanged gifts.
 And here are all the crazy cousins!  Every year we take this picture I'm always amazed at how much they grow and change in a year.  And I'm in awe at the wonderful family that we're a part of. 

After we got home, the Hague side of the family joined us to act out the nativity.  (The girls are NEVER opposed to dressing up and acting things out...no matter what day it is...though there may have been some disputing over the part of Mary!)


 Daddy was the donkey and Uncle Mitch got to be Joseph.
 Talia wasn't feeling that well and asked to go to bed...that's a true Christmas miracle!  Eliza stayed up and played some games with the adults.
Then before she headed to bed we prepared Santa and the reindeer's cookie plate so it was ready for them when they arrived.  She was soooo excited!

Then Darran and I went to the hospital for Lydia's 11:30pm feeding.  It was a bittersweet night...I was thrilled to be home for Christmas Eve but we missed having our baby home with us.


No comments: