Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pre-reunion...

We flew down to Utah a day before our Moody reunion started.  And I got to see Jana!  I was so excited to see her...it's been way too long.  We stopped by their house for dinner and some catching up.
 My how things have changed...here we are years down the road from college.  Each of us with our 3 girls.  Love it.
 But oh how I wish we lived closer!  Our visit was too short...next time we'll make it longer!

 The next morning we went to BYU and took a stroll around campus.  It sure has changed since we were last there.
 Gettin' some lovin' from my baby.

 That afternoon we met Mitch and Elayna at a park (where they were having a Carter reunion) to say hi and have some lunch (and see her cute prego tummy)!
Then we headed over to the Draper area to spend a few days with the Moody clan!

1 comment:

Jana said...

I love that I made it on your blog! WEE! Yes, more time next visit. It was so much fun to see you and your family.