I know this might look strange but it was about time I recorded this. Lydia sleeps with a blanket on her face a lot (scares me silly). I often remove it and by the time I leave her room it's usually put right back on her face. Though this is a little more turban style for her. Most times it's just laying straight across her face.
And then you'll notice the leg position. She sleeps comfortably holding on to both feet. And then sometimes lets go of one foot but still holds the other. I dare anyone to try and sleep like that!
The girls made forts behind the couches one day.
We started the process of clearing out the garden. This summer we canned two batches of home grown tomatoes! We probably could have done even more had we been home a little bit more over the summer! We had our best crop of onions too.
And this girl likes to eat!

No comments:
Post a Comment