Saturday, July 2, 2016

Milestones...

We've reached a few milestones this week!  For me a big one is the month of June is over...I spent the entire month in the hospital.  Blah.  Now that it's July that means we're on the down hill slide!  Friday marked 5 weeks of my hospital stay.  On Thursday we passed 32 weeks for this little one!  That's huge.  We're still trying to make it to 34 weeks which means she'll be born July 14th...they already have my c-section scheduled.  There is a light at the end of the tunnel!  Lydia was born at 33 weeks so we'll see what happens with this one.  I've had contractions a few times but nothing that extra fluids haven't fixed.  I learned the other day that it's hospital policy to keep any newborns under 35 weeks in the NICU for at least a few days.  I was starting to hope that maybe we could avoid the NICU but it appears we can't.  Though we can hold out for a short stay!

Even dads need their hair done with a princess brush now and then!

No comments: