Sunday, June 24, 2018

Trip to Austin!

Mom and I left for Austin on May 3rd...we were headed there for a sister's weekend and to join Audrey's baby shower and celebrate baby Wyatt!
 Beecher's grilled cheese in the airport...yummy!
 A cupcake ATM!  This was something we would read about in a Pinkalicious book!  I thought the girls would love it!
 On Saturday we went to Audrey's baby shower!  Her previous employer hosted the shower.  Elayna and I took care of the games, activity, and treats!
 Everyone helped make onsies for Wyatt with baby themed iron ons.
 Since it was the 5th of May we had a Cinco de Mayo theme.  Churro cupcakes and a churro bar!

 Breakfast burritos, salsa and guacamole, and mangos.



 The guests...and the fam!

 Final product!  Lots of cute onsies for Wyatt!
 This was the backyard of the house we stayed at.  There were fire flies out every night.  Not the easiest thing to capture on camera but they're out there!
 Ready to drop Elayna off at the airport and make our way to church.
 And I never would have thought but I ran into Abby at church!  We went to sacrament meeting and as we were leaving we ran into her husband and kids.  Abby had already gone into the church.  But not because it was their ward's meeting time...they were there for her daughter's interview...an hour and a half before their meetings started!  So we got to visit for a few minutes.  It was great to see her again...what a small world!
 Later that afternoon we walked around a park on the river.  When we crossed over a bridge we saw a bunch of turtles down in the water...and they were big!



Austin is a beautiful city to visit but the best part about being there was being with my mom and sisters!  We can't wait to meet little Wyatt.  We are so excited for you Audrey!!! 

No comments: