Dad listened to the BYU football game on Saturday and got a little frustrated in the third quarter when he heard fumble after fumble. You BYU football fans can sympathize. That was Eliza's first introduction to Dad's "football personality!" She wasn't quite sure what to think so she spent most of the game covering her ears! And football season is just beginning!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Why is daddy yelling?
Dad listened to the BYU football game on Saturday and got a little frustrated in the third quarter when he heard fumble after fumble. You BYU football fans can sympathize. That was Eliza's first introduction to Dad's "football personality!" She wasn't quite sure what to think so she spent most of the game covering her ears! And football season is just beginning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my word she is so CUTE!
I really want to cuddle her! I will have to come over with out the kids when I get back!
Okay that is such a cute picture! Already covering her ears from the loud screaming! When Case was a baby I remember him just screaming because he was so scared during a football game. I have got to come over and see her. I want to bring you dinner too. I will call you and hopefully we can make arrangements for the first part of next week! Keep the pictures coming I love seeing them!
Okay that is such a cute picture! Already covering her ears from the loud screaming! When Case was a baby I remember him just screaming because he was so scared during a football game. I have got to come over and see her. I want to bring you dinner too. I will call you and hopefully we can make arrangements for the first part of next week! Keep the pictures coming I love seeing them!
Post a Comment