Saturday, November 22, 2008

3 months old!

We decided to get Eliza an early Christmas present...a Bumbo. We figured she could use it now instead of waiting until Christmas...and she seems to agree. She will be three months old on Sunday and LOVES to sit up but still needs a little help. She was even playing on her stomach the other night with Darran and rolled over! Most likely not on purpose but I was sad I missed it! I had just run upstairs for a second...but that's as long as it takes for her to discover something new! She is changing and growing sooo fast!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Don't you love it!? I can't believe how strong she is!

April said...

How cute! I'm totally buying one of those chairs for my next baby! They are awesome! Love ya!

Julie and Andy said...

Oh my gosh she is so big! Can't wait to see you all!

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

We didn't wait until Christmas last year either. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, right?! :)
Happy Birthday Darran! We hope you have lots of fun eating turkey and watching football.

Jeremy and Jennifer said...

p.s. this is Kelly and Greg, not Jeremy and Jen (I'm signed into my sisters account)