Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A little help...

Everyone needs a little help at some point...even Santa. Eliza is there for him if......he needs a hug,
...or a nap,
...or a ride in the car if his sleigh breaks down,
...or even a diaper change! (Notice she got out the wipes and a diaper just for Santa.) Santa will always be able to find what he needs at our house!

9 comments:

Jana said...

Cute!

Jana said...

I'm glad that E offered Santa a diaper change! haha!

Darcee said...

That is too cute! She cracks me up!

Sydney said...

That is hilarious! Lori she gets cuter everytime you post pictures! Good genes I guess...

DeAnne said...

she's a cutie pie :)

sheila said...

Send her all packaged up to my house, I could use some help!! She is so darn cute! I have so much fun snooping on your blog. Keep those posts coming Lori.

Julie and Andy said...

hahahaha! Cute! Can't wait to see her!

Deen Family said...

So sweet! Christmas is so much fun as they get older and start to "get" Santa!

Alanna said...

Oh that's too funny! That Santa should be perfect to help break her in the big version next time, eh? I love her "Ho Ho Ho!" in the movie...even better than what I saw in real life...and the cougar too! Cute cute!