Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree...

We've adopted the Hague family tradition of a tree decorating party. Darran's quote of the night was, "This is my favorite dinner in the month of December!" The party consists of eating yummy foods like sandwiches, chips, veggies, fruit, egg nog, sparkling cider and, of course, the rice krispie Christmas tree.
And then we decorate the tree! Eliza liked handing Daddy the balls for him to put on the tree. And she's only taken off one ornament during our first full day of having the tree up...not bad!

4 comments:

The Davis Family said...

That is such a cute idea to have a little party like that! Just wait ... when my kids were that age I finally gave up and put all the decorations halfway up the tree.

-Shanna

Gina and Jon said...

I like that tradition, I might have to try it out.

DeAnne said...

You guys are so cute :)

Alanna said...

What a fun idea! Still haven't had egg nog yet this season. Better get some.