Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

We had some pretty interesting weather on New Year's Eve day. We had snow and later freezing rain but we got out and enjoyed the snow a little bit with Eliza. Snow kisses!
She loved this little sled we got for her. Especially when I took her for a ride to check the mail and we passed all the houses with their Christmas lights.
Daddy and the little sledder...she looks so big in this picture! How do they grow up so fast!?
I believe this is Eliza making her monkey sounds instead of posing for the picture.
Everyone came over to our house for the New Year's Eve celebration. We played games, ate lots of food...
tried to stay awake...
...and played lots of Wii!
Happy New Year!
And what did we do on New Year's Day? Eliza watched almost as much football as daddy, ate some more, played some more Wii, and worked on a puzzle.
Here's to the end of 2009...welcome 2010!

3 comments:

Jana said...

I prefer to make monkey sounds over posing for pictures too! And that miniature chair for little E is too cool!

Bryan, Stacie, Claire, Mia and Buddy said...

She looks adorable, especially in that little chair. I can't believe she is so big. I love the sled.

Alanna said...

We had a wonderful time! Thanks for being such wonderful New Year's hosts...really truly!