In an attempt to hone in "busy-ness" and make dinner without a small body clinging to my leg, Eliza has a kitchen cabinet all her own, complete with her dishes.
Little did I know that the very first time she had access to it would she take it upon herself to set the table. I was pretty amazed that she would think to do that and then continue to set the table with ALL her dishes.
When she realized that I was taking pictures of her she decided she needed to put on a show. Not quite sure how you transition from setting the table to this!?
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Now that is some cute stuff!
What a cute little BELLY!!!
That girl is CAAAARRRAAAZY!!! Cute crazy though!
I'm glad you guys all enjoyed the video.
I think we could arrange a bar mitzvah appearance. :o)
What a goof! So cute. Hope she keeps up the helpfulness when she really can be helpful to you!
Smart little girl!
Post a Comment