Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Darran and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary by getting away over the weekend...alone! We had such a nice time together we're tempted to do it again! Thank you to Grandpa and Grandma for having so much fun with Eliza while we were gone. She loves you guys so much! We can't believe how fast 5 years have gone but we sure are looking forward to many more in the future. Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Here's to another wonderful 5 years to you and Darran. What a great couple!

Mitch and Elayna Carter said...

Very nice! Where are you guys? This is not the view from the house.

April said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad you got to sneak away!

Jennilyn Kent said...

Yay! I glad you guys got to get away and have a good time! I will always remember when you guys were married, because it was right after Cooper was born. I am also a little bitter that my friend that doesn't even know you got to stay in your cabin before me!!! J/k she said what an amazing time she had and then I figured out it was your house, and was like that is so not fair!

Alanna said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 years is a big one!!! Glad you got a good get away!