I was attempting some Spring cleaning today in our room that we just throw stuff in...oh, I guess it's called a spare room. We have a bunch of Eliza's baby things in there too like her swing, etc.
I left the room to go put something away and came back and found this. She had positioned her baby and herself in her vibrating chair and was reading a book. Notice her feet are touching the ground even though she's laying in it. Nothing stops this girl!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Our kids do that too. When Lily was born I would find Erik in her carrier. They do it with the baby toys too. Kids are funny! Eliza sure is cute!
That is sooo stinkin cute!!!
That's awesome that see loves books so much already! What a cutie!
I mean she not see. oops!
Post a Comment