While the Mariners haven't done much this season to make us very proud of them we still enjoy going to a game (free tickets always make it worthwhile).
We took mom and dad this time and Darran was thrilled that we all got free Griffey shirts. Too bad we didn't even see Griffey at all the entire game!
The Mariner's lost (surprise, surprise) but we enjoyed the atmosphere, the company, and stuffing ourselves silly. Who knows, maybe they'll turn things around this season!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! I was a devote M's fan as a kid and loved going to the games when they handed out free stuff! The shirts were always the best stuff! The boys and I went last week and we actually hit a good game. Lots of hits and a few home runs and they won! I wish they could get it back together!
ohhhhhhhhhh Dallan is soooooo jealous!
Oh fun. I wish I could go back to Seattle. So you got the free food with the game deal too, I take it? That's the best!
Post a Comment