Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

This is why I love my daddy: He lets me eat yummy treats...
He plays with me whenever he can...outside and inside. I really like to wrestle him...probably because I always win!...
He teaches me to work. If you come to my house I can give you a tour of the garden and flowers and show you exactly where everything is...from chives to daises. That's because my daddy and I go out to the yard to inspect things almost every day when he gets home from work. I learn lots from my daddy!...
He's made me a sports fan even though I'm not even 2 yet! We watch football, basketball, and baseball together. And I know who I'm supposed to root for...Go Cougars!...
I love to relax with my daddy...we kick up our feet and have a good time...
Daddy always makes me laugh. I like it when he tickles me!...
Daddy reads me good books...
And most importantly, I know daddy loves me. Not a day goes by when he doesn't tell me he loves me and gives me a big hug and kiss. Thank you daddy, for all you do for me. I love you so much! Love, Eliza

On a different note...we spent Father's day in Yakima to celebrate Great Grandpa Hague's 80th birthday and Father's day. We had a wonderful day at church and spending time with family. Aunt Sheila made an amazing dinner and we stuffed ourselves silly. We sure our grateful for the wonderful dads in our lives. We love each of you so much! Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

DeAnne said...

that is a really cute post :)