Dallin and Cassie were married Saturday, June 26th...my little brother married, crazy! Anyway, it was a beautiful day and a very fun weekend. All my siblings were home (yeah, I loved it!) by Friday so we had a family bbq that night. Saturday was the big day...the weather was amazing and the couple was gorgeous!
Don't they look blissfully happy?
The Hague family outside the temple...strange to believe we're only getting bigger. A new sister-in-law and two grandkids on the way! Time goes so fast!
This is the cutest picture (thanks Aunt Julie...I stole it from you)! Eliza loves her aunts and uncles...and they are so good to her! We can't wait to spend more time with them in August!
My cute bros...married bros...strange. But I love them!
Elayna was one of the bridesmaids...so beautiful. Aren't they the cutest siblings ever? (You're cute too Audrey...I just didn't get a good picture!)
Eliza giving hugs and kisses all around. The photographer was taking these pictures so I'm hoping she got some really cute ones. It took a little coxing because really she was more interested in the water...surprise, surprise!Sunday we had a family dinner with Cassie's family and watched them open gifts. They left the next morning for their honeymoon. A fast weekend but a great one. Congratulations guys...we love you both so much!
2 comments:
looks like an amazing day! They are a stunning couple!!
You got some really great pics! I'm so glad I got to come and see you guys, even if it was really short! Eliza is the cutest! She is such a little character. I love it!
Post a Comment