Just some random pictures of these sweet girls we call our daughters!
Eliza just adores Talia. She would hold her and love her every moment if mom would let her!
I'm still almost daily amazed at how our little girl has become our big girl...and now we have another little girl! Time goes so fast!
Eliza just adores Talia. She would hold her and love her every moment if mom would let her!Eliza sang I am a Child of God to Talia when we were still in the hospital. It's one of her favorite songs so she was more than willing to share it with Talia!
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
I enjoyed Eliza's remix on I am a Child of God. It was awesome! We miss you guys!
Oh my gosh!! Eliza is too cute! And HUGE!!! Holy cow she is growing up so fast and with Talia now she seems even older. I can't wait to see Talia at Thanksgiving!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your big girl vs little girl picture!!! I also enjoyed your Talia birth story. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment