Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Eve

Baby Maddox entered the world on December 20th. We were thrilled to have him join us just in time for Christmas. I'm not sure what Talia is thinking in this picture but I'm sure they are excited to be together on earth with their families! We spent Christmas Eve at Chris and Missy's house this year. We had an extremely delicious dinner and then acted out the nativity.
Eliza was torn between being a sheep with Kaden or Mary with me...ultimately she decided she'd like to be a pig. Why not...surely their were pigs in the stable too!
All the cousins...excited for Christmas! Ok...maybe not Ethan. Such a serious face!
The cousins exchanged their gifts and put on their new pajamas before we headed home. I'm not sure Eliza knew exactly what was going on but she could feel the excitement in the air. When we got home she set out cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer. She was ready for Santa to come!

No comments: