The day after all the "college kids" got home we celebrated Elayna's birthday. Grandpa and Grandma Great even joined us after their temple shift.
Happy Birthday Aunt Elayna!
Elayna's birthday also fell on the same day as BYU's bowl game...thus all the BYU clothing. This picture cracks me up...Talia actually looks chubby...but she's not!
Elayna started a "soccer quilt" over the summer. She gathered up and cut out a bunch of her soccer shirts to sew together. School started...she left...and the shirts stayed. So I sewed them together to make the top of the quilt for her birthday. It did get all the way finished...but I don't have a picture. It turned out awesome...thanks to Elayna, mom, Cassie, and Sis. Mishko!
Happy Birthday Aunt Elayna!
Elayna's birthday also fell on the same day as BYU's bowl game...thus all the BYU clothing. This picture cracks me up...Talia actually looks chubby...but she's not!
Elayna started a "soccer quilt" over the summer. She gathered up and cut out a bunch of her soccer shirts to sew together. School started...she left...and the shirts stayed. So I sewed them together to make the top of the quilt for her birthday. It did get all the way finished...but I don't have a picture. It turned out awesome...thanks to Elayna, mom, Cassie, and Sis. Mishko!
No comments:
Post a Comment