Friday, September 30, 2011

A little bit of randomness...

Talia is standing up more and more. She also would be climbing the stairs all day long if I let her!I was cooking dinner and looked into the family room and saw this. Too cute...they were both drinking from sippy cups and brushing their teeth (and the TV wasn't even on...even though they're facing that way). I went back to cooking and seriously two seconds later they were both screaming at each other...one hitting and one biting. Sisterly love...best of friends one second, worst of enemies the next. I'm pretty sure this is just the beginning!Most of the time it's fun having a camera on your phone because you can catch cute moments like this. Eliza has become very motherly to Talia lately...wanting to hold her, carry her, etc. Too bad Talia isn't that fond of it!And then there are moments like this when YOU have to be in the picture too. Not my favorite but how can I say no to being in a picture with these two cute girls!

1 comment:

Jana said...

So cute. I love the last picture:)