Since Eliza can only think of all things princess she has a slight obsession with a mysterious castle next to the library.
There is this really great garden area and in the children's section of it there is a shed which is painted to look like a castle. Unfortunately, Eliza refuses to understand why I don't have the key, why I can't ask someone for the key, or why daddy just can't bring the key.
So as hard as she tries to get in she just can't seem to figure it out. Even after one day being able to see inside a pile of hoses, rakes, etc. it still doesn't make much sense.
However thrilled and excited she is when we get there it always turn into this look of frustration and confusion. Someday she will enter that castle...I can just see the wheels in her brain turning!
There is this really great garden area and in the children's section of it there is a shed which is painted to look like a castle. Unfortunately, Eliza refuses to understand why I don't have the key, why I can't ask someone for the key, or why daddy just can't bring the key.
So as hard as she tries to get in she just can't seem to figure it out. Even after one day being able to see inside a pile of hoses, rakes, etc. it still doesn't make much sense.
However thrilled and excited she is when we get there it always turn into this look of frustration and confusion. Someday she will enter that castle...I can just see the wheels in her brain turning!
1 comment:
Oh, to be a little girl where life's a fairy tale and garden sheds can really be castles. It sort of reminds me of Gezelle up on the castle billboard.
Post a Comment