Sunday, March 18, 2012

Nursery time!

Our Tal Tal went to nursery today for the first time with success! She came home pretty tired but seemed to enjoyed herself.I have to laugh because if you look closely she has a little self-induced scratch by her eye. She has officially entered that constant injury phase...you know, where the corners of the kitchen table are slightly above her line of site yet in the perfect place to leave welts on her forehead. I should take another picture of my black eye from this little one...it's only gotten uglier and uglier. Poor Darran has been asked numerous times how exactly it is I have a black eye. I think he's looking forward to it being gone as much as I am!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Way to go Talia! Why is it that my Juliana won't let me leave her now, when she started out loving nursery? Bummer for me.