I'm still in the hospital and baby is still just hanging out. That's what we wanted to happen...the longer she is forcing me to continue this hospital stay the better for her. That's a reminder that is kept constant in my mind...if it weren't, I'd be going crazy. Fortunately for me I continue to have lots of visitors. I'm usually not able to recall what the date is or sometimes even what day of the week it is! But I am receiving a few benefits for my long stay. My menu choices have increased because "I'm that special" and I get massages every now and then too. Living the high life. I continue to get ultrasounds every other day. Baby is still looking good in each of those and my fluid amount seems to be pretty steady...I've never drank so much water!
The girls love to push me around in the wheelchair...Brayden got to join in this night!
Their favorite things to do when they come visit are play on the kindle (or Uncle Andy's phone in this case), play games, or eat the treats that keep showing up in my room!
Stacie Pratt taught me how to knit these scarves. Just in time for freezing cold weather. I swear these 2 are growing like weeds and look a bit older and more mature every time they visit.
2 comments:
Oh we love you and are praying for you! You are being brave! Hope she stays tucked in for as long as possible :)
Where is the "like" button when we need it:) Keep it up!!!
Post a Comment