Monday, June 20, 2016

Eliza's story...

For my birthday Eliza wrote me a story...it's about why I am in the hospital.
 The Sun
By Eliza Moody
 Hi, I am Eliza Moody.  It's been a hard two weeks.  Right now my mom is in the hospital.  But my aunt is here!  Yes!  (I love the picture of me up in the top window of the hospital!)
 When I and my family go to see my mom, well she is happy!  As happy as the sun!  She is in the hospital because we are going to have a baby!
 And guess what?  We are having a baby girl and guess what's so crazy?  In my family we only have girls.  But our dad.  I can not forget my dad.  Yes, I can't.
 So this is how it happened, oh and did I say my mom's water broke?  Well, it did.  And I am making this book for my mom...
 because she is in the hospital and she can't really do anything.  And she can not be bored with my book.  Oh, yes.
 Back to telling how my mom's water broke.  We were in the car.  And my mom kept saying "she is wet."  She told us and we went to the hospital.  (I love Lydia sitting in her car seat in the middle window.  I'm guessing that's me in the front and Eliza in the back.  At least I'm smiling in the picture!)
 My dad said to stay in the car.  But we didn't want to.  But we did.  Our dad came out but mom...
wasn't.  I asked, "Where is mom?"  "Inside," dad said sadly.  Dad told us to go to the waiting room and sit in the... 
 waiting room.  It was boring.  But dad came and brought us snacks and we went to mom's room.  They changed her into 3 rooms.
And now we just wait and see what happens.  Bye mom, we all love you and baby.  XOXOXOXO

No comments: