While dad was away this happened...I was putting the girls to bed one night and we turned on the light in Karisa's room. All of a sudden it smelled like something was burning! We could not figure out what it was but could tell it was coming from somewhere high up. I started to get concerned that it was coming from the attic...that maybe there was a fire up there?! Then we notice a tiny bit of smoke coming from Karisa's ceiling light/fan. And then it dawns on Eliza what it is. She had thrown a pair of socks back into Karisa's room earlier that day! She remembered hearing a 'clink' but didn't know where it landed cause she had been in a hurry. We quickly turned off the light and I got the pair of socks out. It smelled sooo bad and happened so fast! I'm glad we figured out what it was before it was too late! After the fact, it was pretty funny!
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment