Monday, October 26, 2009

Baby Ally

We went to Portland this weekend for baby Ally's blessing (and some shopping on the side). She is an adorable, very sweet baby! We feel blessed to have spent the day with them. Eliza had loads of fun playing with Keith and Cole...especially on their fun little slide.
This was the best picture we could get of the "girls." Unfortunately, Eliza's tiredness was beginning to show! Thanks Darc and Brent for the fun weekend! We love your family so much!

4 comments:

Mitch and Elayna Carter said...

She's such a beautiful girl! I'm glad you guys got to go! Give Eliza a kiss for me!

Sydney said...

Eliza looks so grown up! Darc showed me some more pictures of this weekend and it looks like the Burnetts loved having so many visitors there.
PS I love the girls pic. Is it just me, or does everyone match?

Sydney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darcee said...

Thanks for the cute post, Lori! For some reason, I don't have a pic of the 4 of us. I'll have to get one from my dad. It was so fun to see you guys and so sweet of you to make the trip!
Loved the Halloween post, too!