Thursday, October 15, 2009

The end...

Our last day on the cruise was spent on the ship relaxing and getting ready to head home. A highlight for me was spending some extra time in Barcelona so that we could visit one of my areas from my mission. We headed to Badalona for church the day we got off the ship. I got to introduce my family to Harold...a member that helped us missionaries a lot while we were serving there.
And I got to see Antonia! I couldn't believe how emotional I got when I first saw her...a lot of memories came flooding back!
What a choice experience to return to Badalona, see the church and members that have stayed so strong in the gospel, and share a piece of my mission with my family!
After church we went to Monjuic for a little while and enjoyed the beautiful day.
Eliza's favorite part? Swimming in the hotel pool...finally some real fun!

2 comments:

Jana said...

How amazing for you to visit some of the people and places from your mission...and to share that with your family! I'm so happy for you.

Alanna said...

Oh, so glad you got to revisit your mission! Sounds wonderful!