We left for our Mediterranean Cruise on October 1, flew to New York, stayed the night there, and then left for Barcelona the next day. Breaking it up made it a little bit more manageable for Eliza but it still made for some loooong airplane rides!
The travels begin...
After arriving in Barclelona, and attempting a quick nap, we forced ourselves to stay awake to try to adjust to the new time by heading to Las Ramblas. It's a busy pedestrian street with lots of shops and street performers.
At a market right off the Ramblas we found my favorite candy! I normally wouldn't buy them this size but it was definitely picture worthy...why we don't have this in the states is beyond me!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thanks for posting such fun pictures! I LOVE Spain. Maybe one day I will be lucky enough to go. You will have to come with me!!
I can't wait to see more pictures! Eliza looks adorable as usual and I have to say the faces she is making in all the pictures are classic, but my favorite is the second one at Las Ramblas. So funny!!
A Mediterranean Cruise!?! Lucky ducks!
Fun times! That building looks crazy! How did Eliza do on her plane rides?
What an amazing trip! I'm so glad you got to go have such a neat adventure!
Yay for Barcelona. Too bad we missed e/o by only two months!
So jealous! I LOVE the picture of you with the candy. It's how I remember you...sweet tooth Lori! (Who are we kidding...I love candy too!)
What the mold!! You went to Barcelona and ate chuches without telling me. If I had known I would have had you buy some and send them to me:-) I would have given you a very big tip!! I hope you brought a case home and ate one everyday. I am so jealous!!
Your trip looks amazing!
There is this store here in Athens called Rita's. She sells custard. It's divine. If gelato is HALF as good as the custard, oh man, I'm doomed!
Post a Comment