I found these two sisters in their princess dresses "getting ready."
While I have to be one of the least interested people in make up and other girly things like that...I am somehow raising two girls who can't seem to get enough of it.At least they are enjoying being princesses together.
And I think they are two of the most beautiful princesses ever...make up or not.
that's adorable! I love it when my girls play together (nicely). In fact, I just took a picture of them playing together on Kate's bed and was planning on posting it. Your girls are so cute :)
I feel similar to you...I feel less girly than most girls when it comes to make-up and dressing up, but Claire loves to do it and Mia wants to be right behind her. It is so cute to see your girls do the same thing!
5 comments:
I love this! Especially Eliza's pose in the first pic-arched back, hands on hips, with the high heels--it's too much:)
that's adorable! I love it when my girls play together (nicely). In fact, I just took a picture of them playing together on Kate's bed and was planning on posting it. Your girls are so cute :)
so funny!
I feel similar to you...I feel less girly than most girls when it comes to make-up and dressing up, but Claire loves to do it and Mia wants to be right behind her. It is so cute to see your girls do the same thing!
That's adorable!
Post a Comment