Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Family Home Evening...hospital style!

No news is good news in this case...so there's not much to report.  I had another ultrasound today and things still look the same.  My fluid level is staying consistent and baby did an excellent job of hiding and moving and making it hard for them to get all their results.  I continue to have lots of visitors which I love!  And Darran and my mom are an amazing tag team right now keeping things together and going for the girls.
 Visit before church with the girls, Darran, Jon, and Audrey.  Good thing for aunts who like to braid hair!  Jon and Audrey helped an incredible amount over the weekend...I can't thank them enough.  And they're willing to come back!
 Family Home Evening in the hospital was a new experience for us but we made it work.  We traced our hands to make turkeys and talked about what we are thankful for.
 And then we ate oreos!
 Family Home Evening is never complete without the treat.
And then we got in a couple of rounds of Princess UNO and sequence.  I couldn't love these 3 people more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You inspire me! You have an incredible amount of faith and positive outlook. Our family is praying for you and your baby girl! Hang in there at the hospital. I know those nights can be long.