Eliza and Talia had their dance recital on Tuesday night!
Kind of a blurry picture but you can see the sassy-ness through the blur!
The girls warming up before hand was almost better than the actual recital!
They were taking it very seriously!
And this is how I watched the recital...via smart phones! I sure have come to appreciate technology through all this!
Grandpa and Grandma were there to watch as well as Andy, Julie and Brayden.
Let the show begin!
Watching other classes perform.
We love our ballerinas! They both did an excellent job. Next recital me and little sister will be there to cheer them on!
3 comments:
Where do they do dance? I think my girls would love it!
Where do they do dance? I think my girls would love it!
They were so cute :) All the girls were watching and following Eliza.
Post a Comment